Monday 10 June 2013

Ok so I'm lusting over these fairly recent Rimmel Apocalips lip stains. If you haven't heard of them then you seriously should go out and buy yourself one or two as they are absolutely brilliant.

The colour is fantastic plus as it is a lip stain it is not sticky like a lip gloss but it still leaves a gorgeous shine on the lips. They also smell amazing!

I bought my two Rimmel Apocalips in Superdrug for £5.99 which is not a bad price considering how nice they are. They come in many colours but the two I have are probably some of their more 'subtle' colours. I bought myself 'Luna' and 'Nova' and below are some pictures of them all !

Rimmel Apocalips come in many different shades (depending where you live in the world) and their full collection, I believe, is : 'Nude Eclipse', 'Luna', 'Nova', 'Stellar', 'Galaxy', 'Celestial', 'Apocaliptic' and 'Big Bang' .

This is the full collection. (From left to right) Stellar, Big Bang, Nova, Apocaliptic, Galaxy, Celestial, Luna and Nude Eclipse.

 Luna
Nova

That's all for this post, but more to come! Please comment what you think xox

No comments:

Post a Comment