Monday 17 June 2013

New Superdrug + Boots Haul!

Hi everyone! Today I went drugstore shopping with a friend and ended up spending £25.....bad me. BUT I ended up with some amazing stuff! On with the blog....


Maybelline BB Cream
Costing only £7.99 at Superdrug this product is definitely worth the price! This product is not only a foundation but is also great for healing your blemishes (Blemish Balm = BB). It comes in four shades and adapts to your skin colour! Go buy this now.

 Maybelline BB Cream in 'Medium'

Sleek Blush By 3 Cheek Trio

I've been wanting this for a while, as you know I ranted about this in my previous blog, and I have to say, it is shamazing! The colours are perf for summer and he blusher comes with three different shades, a bright pink matte, a lilac soft powder and a pink pressed powder! I'm in love <3 It costs £9.99 in most drugstores xx


My new Sleek Blusher Trio Palette

MUA Matte Lipstick In 'Nectar'

Considering the price of this, I can't complain about anything. The colour is amazing and surprisingly it stays for at least 3hrs! It cost £1 so definitely worth its price. This brand is only available in Superdrug as it is their own brand so if I were you I'd go know and buy this....

MUA Shade 16 Nectar

Maybelline Color Tattoo In 'On And On Bronze'

Although I already have 'Eternal Gold', I have to say that this colour is even nicer! It is the perfect colour for all Blondes/Brunettes. It's perfect for summer as the colour really brings out the eyes! Add the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner and you're good to go! These cost £4.99 in Superdrug and last for a very long time on the eyes!

'On And On Bronze'


Balmi Lip Balm In 'Raspberry'

This product came from Boots and cost £4.99 which is certainly not cheap for a lip balm, but this is worth the money. I've heard about Balmis before and they seem to be very similar to EOS Lip Balms so I decided to give them a try and I have to saythey are AMAZING! They come in two shapes: Spheres (a total copy of EOS) and the cube. I bought the cube shape in the flavour 'Raspberry' and it is soooo nice. The shape is perfect as it covers all of the lips without smearing onto the face. Go buy this now!

Balmi in 'Raspberry'


Ok well thats it guys! I hopy you enjoyed reading my blog and hopefully I'll be posting again soon! Thanks xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment